Monday 17 February 2014

PICARUELO

Hello,

my name is Picaruelo, a lover of the old art of paper folding. Dry folding, wet folding crumpling, with a square, a rectangle, a triangle, a pentagon, with one piece of paper, with two pieces, with many, with copy paper, cardboard, silk, kraft, kozo, unryu, napkins... Even aluminium foil. It is not paper but it is folded as if it were. 

Without further ado I introduce myself:


















This is me, a Picaruelo folded from a square paper in a cave made with pieces of crumpled paper. And with ropes and even a red LED. Yes, I know they are not made of paper but I didn't know how to make paper light yet!!!!

I begin this blog to share ideas and contents that could be interesting to ‘crazy’ paper folders like me. And, why not? To obligate myself to document the models I fold and design. How many models are lost because they have not been properly documented?

Some of you may know me because I have already published some photographs on my Flickr page. You can see them here. Comments will be welcomed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment